Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:01:01 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        mehta_janani@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Obex Connection problem..in Ericsson tolkit

Hello,

>  I am doing a project using bluetooth technoloy to transfer a file
>  from one PC to another PC.I am using ericsson application and
>  training tookit.I have established COM connection successfully.
>  I have written serial port,generic access,generi object exchange
>  profiles taking help of profiles book.
>  I am getting an error while establishing obex connection.
>  Error says "Illegal Service Record ID" i.e. handle to database is
>  illegal.This is read error when i am calling obex_req_connect.
>  But i am not getting any error when writing to database using
>  same handle.

this mailing list is for discussions involving FreeBSD's Bluetooth
stack. your email does have enough information for me to see how your
problems are related to FreeBSD's Bluetooth stack. if you are using
FreeBSD then please provide more details. if not - please redirect your
questions elsewhere.

thanks,
max