Date:      Sun, 06 May 2001 14:11:27 -0500
From:      John Baxter <jbaxter@mmcable.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, yokota@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, david@catwhisker.org
Subject:   replace freebsd psm0 driver with openbsd's? (Re: psm0 touch pad bug)

TYPO: the 'freebsd 2.8' below, should have read 'freebsd 4.2'. does
anyone know if the psm0 driver has been changed between freebsd 4.2 and
4.3? the psm0 driver does not work with the current release of netbsd
either. but it does work with openbsd 2.8! would it be possible to
replace the psm0 driver with the openbsd driver? if so any suggestions
on how to do it would be helpful and appreciated.