Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:19:58 -0400
From:      "Administrator" <admin@govital.net>
To:        "DreamLabs Domain Administration" <hostmaster@dreamlabs.com>, "'Doug Moen'" <doug@moens.org>, <hostmaster@ca.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <hubs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ftp.ca.freebsd.org is in Denmark

Greetings,

What are the requirements for being a FTP host?  I think i read 60GB of storage, what is the normal
bandwith off of an official ftp server?  If it's not too high i might be able to set one up.

Chris Demers
admin@govital.net
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:06:30 -0500, DreamLabs Domain Administration wrote