Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:29:53 GMT
From:      Jean-luc Henry <jlhenry@tc2l.ca>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/102763: Company not listed in http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html

>Number:         102763
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Company not listed in http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Can you add our company to your web site?

Thanks,
jluc
Go to http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html and read ;)
>Fix:
Add this to:
. http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html
. http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult.html

North America (CANADA)/ Consulting.

Company name: Techno Centre Logiciels Libres (TC2L)

TC2L is pioneers the IT industry by offering businesses and public institutions the first one-stop shop for services, open source software, and hardware to meet all IT needs. Our approach is based on a unified network of technical and strategic high level partners for service throughout Quebec.

TC2L provides all the support you need for easy migration to FLOSS (including special attention to FreeBSD). From planning and implementation to training and technical support, we provide comprehensive service.

User support has always been TC2L’s top priority. As such, we have shared our expertise in FLOSS and computer problem solving abilities with the Government and large companies country-wide.