Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
To:        Titus von Boxberg <titus@pleach.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: omniORB-2.2.0

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Titus von Boxberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is this port still alive ?
> Could it be possible to upgrade the port to 2.7.1?
> Or are any technical problems related with that version
> on FreeBSD?
>
> Is anyone interested in diff files for omniORB to
> compile on FreeBSD >3.0?
>
> Bye,
>
> TITUS

Hello
	I haven't had time to port 2.7.1 of omniORB, I have been working
with ORBacus full time.  If you have diffs for the latest port please send
them to me, I will test them and commit them.

Regards,

Eric Chet -> ejc@bazzle.com ejc@FreeBSD.ORG ejchet@lucent.com
Senior Object Oriented Developer - Specializing in OOA, OOD, C++, Java, CORBA
Kenpo JuJitsu the Ultimate in Self Defense, Tai Chi for Life
cat man du : where UNIX geeks go when they die