Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:42:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, Bob Willcox <bob@obiwan.pmr.com>
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

On Sun, 26 Mar 1995, Steve Passe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > Given that, are you going to provide a 1.1.5.1 version of Mosaic 2.5?
>
> freefall.cdrom.com:/incoming:
>
> 	Mosaic-1151.gz	<- unzip & place in /usr/X11R6/bin
> 	Mosaic-etc.tgz	<- cd /usr, 'tar -xzvf' it
>
> The first is mosaic version 2.5 for freeBSD-1.1.5.1
> The second contains the app defaults file (Mosaic) and XKeysymDB
>
> Also there:
>
> 	MosaicTerm.gz		<- dynamically linked to libtermnet
> 	libtermnet.so.2.3.gz	<- dynamic newterm lib for above
>
> These two make a version linked to the pseudo-slip package 'newterm'.
> They are built for the 950322-SNAP.  They are untested, I know
> nothing of setting up newterm.  I built them with lib kindly provided
> by Chuck Robey, he will be testing it soon.  Anyone else feel free
> to try them, let us know the results.

Steve, I still have a bug to squeek out, in changing my version of term
from the 2.0.4 I was running, to 2.3.5, which I gave you.  It's mostly
running now, but it won't shut down cleanly from the host, a Sun4
system.  I have the new Mosaic you genned up, it's the next thing on my
stack.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!