Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2014 13:11:50 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with posting to questions

On Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:05:56 +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> You're assuming he didn't turn it off accidentally himself.

Yes, it's an assumption, perhaps the OP disabled delivery, but I don't
think so.

> Also, you don't know if the GMail account is what he signed up to the
> list with.

Indeed, for an open mailing list as this one, it's possible to send
from another account, but I guess if somebody experiences this issue,
one of the first things to troubleshoot would be to send with the
registered account.

Regards,
Ralf