Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:08:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      vikashb@mweb.co.za
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Upgrading to 4.3-STABLE without internet access

Greetings.

I have multiple FreeBSD boxes in a network with no access to
the internet.

I am running versions 2.2.5 , 2.2.6, 3.2, 3.5.1.

I have access to the internet via a windows machine on a separate
LAN. I cannot use my BSD box (3.5.1) to access the www as the proxy
server on this LAN is NT based.

How can I get the source for 4.3-STABLE and then set-up a server to
act as the source in order for me to upgrade all 24 Boxes ?

Thanks
Vikash