Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:56:18 -0500
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@magnesium.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Call for some Canadian translators!

Canadians and the Canada-curious:

I have started a Canadian English (en_CA) GNOME translation project.
It's currently listed on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
as the "official" en_CA project, in the sense that it's the only one.

I could really use some help in translating GNOME components. It's not
very difficult, and I'm finding it to be a lot of fun. I could
especially use the help of somebody who has more experience with gettext
than I do.

I've slapped together a simple and inflammatory webpage at:
http://www.vectors.cx/en_ca.html

If anybody is interested, please let me know! There's certainly no
requirement to be a Canadian to participate: I'm not Canadian... I'm
just here on a temporary student visa ;;)

This project will be fun and relatively informal, will certainly benefit
FreeBSD too, and there'll be punch and pie at all meetings.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adam@vectors.cx // adamw@FreeBSD.org // adamw@magnesium.net