Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:22:23 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Cliff Colon <cliffcolon@hotmail.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org

--L1EIGrW/+75u5Nmw

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 01:09:17PM -0700, Cliff Colon wrote:
> Sorry to bother you guys with this old posting. I have been running into =
a=20
> problem witn CVS/Cron and after hours of Google searching, this post is t=
he=20
> closest thing I have found. I hope you understand:
>=20

Hi,

this mailing list for for the discussion of the FreeBSD webpages only.
Please ask your question on an appropriate mailing list, in this case
e.g. current@FreeBSD.org.

Also, Diomidis Spinellis (dds@) did some bugfixes in the cron code
recently. Perhaps he has already fixed your problem  or would be
interested in taking a look at this.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--L1EIGrW/+75u5Nmw

--L1EIGrW/+75u5Nmw--