Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:10:14 -0700
From:      Michael David Crawford <mdc@prgmr.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: finishing up the xen port - would funding help?

The Xen kernel sources seem to be kept in both Mercurial and Git
repositories.  I've never been real clear as to which one I should use.

If I want to use the development sources, but not the raw, seething,
bleeding edge, which repository do I use?  Can you supply an example
checkout command line?

The Linux Dom0 development just uses Git, I think, because that's what
the mainline kernel developers use.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdc@prgmr.com

    prgmr.com - We Don't Assume You Are Stupid.

       Xen-Powered Virtual Private Servers: http://prgmr.com/xen