Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 00:19:26 +0200
From:      Antonio Binder <mg30092@gaia.swipnet.se>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   about FreeBSD

Dear sirs,
as Hurstbourne management ltd are establishing services to our clients
in the area of Internet services and marketing, we are establishing
contacts with leading companies and products covering this matters. We
are therefore very interested in your products, and in establish a
serious business to business relation with your comapny. Either we could
operate as an agent for your company or establish an other form of
cooperation. If you have any suggestions we are willing to look it over
in our effort to establish serious long time relations. As I mentioned
we are working on our Internet services, which are sheduled to be
launched this fall. We have an outstanding marketing network including
associate membership to Access Business Club, as well as clients in
several countries. We are for the moment operating in UK, where we are
based, as well as in Scandinavia, USA, asia and in several other
european countries.