Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Everything seg faults -- how to diagnose?

A followup: the same problem happened a second time after rebooting.
But this time, all the new processes exit on sig 10.  Strangely, the
first process to crash both times was sed.

I don't think this is a PAO problem, but maybe it's worth noting that
I used the 2.2.6 PAO (since PAO had pccard support) to install FBSD
2.2.7 over the net.  I've since recompiled the kernel a couple times
and I didn't add any of the special PAO options during the initial
install, but I'm cc-ing mobile just in case someone can comment.

Any help would be *much* appreciated!
If this is a hardware problem -- how can I prove it?!

thanks,
-d