Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:10:37 +0800 (SGT)
From:      mirror-maintainer@mirror.averse.net
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org, <hubs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Comprehensive patch to update the FTP/WWW/CVSup resources info

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Peter Pentchev wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:29:45PM +0300, Peter Pentchev wrote:

> > 1. There are a couple of new CVSup servers, and I do not know what to
> >    put in the 'admin contact' field.  In particular, those are:
[snip]
> >    - Singapore: cvsup.sg
[snip]

I run ftp.sg, cvsup.sg and www2.sg currently; you can list my contact as
mirror-maintainer@mirror.averse.net.  www.sg and mail @sg.freebsd.org are
hosted by Edy Lie (e.lie@f5.com).

> > 3. For some countries, most notably Taiwan and Singapore, we have some
> >    FTP sites listed which seem to predate the CC.FreeBSD.org domains.
> >    Are those still valid, and different from the wwwN.CC and ftpN.CC
> >    mirrors, or should some of them be removed?

If you're referring to freebsd.s1web.com, that predates the time I started
mirroring stuff.  I guess this particular link should be removed since
nobody knows who it belongs to, the webserver isn't even in Singapore, and
it actually leads to a porn site.