Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:49:33 -0500
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Steve Ames <steve@cioe.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lizard...

> My bad, as the current generation says, and it's a major item on my
> TODO list to spend about 2 days pouring through his code and
> generating a comprehensive set of comments about where to go from
> there.  Unfortunately, this code is also in the very early stages and
> represents about 34,000 lines of uncommented C++ and TCL code which
> requires egcs, turbovision 0.7 and (optionally) Qt 1.42 to build so
> the learning/testing curve is a bit steep.  Every person I've handed a
> copy to so far has never reported back with anything to pass on to the
> contractor in question.. :)

Would it be possible to have this code put up for www/ftp or
something, so that anyone who is interested could have a look?

I, for one, would like to have a look at it.

Nathan, not ready to commit to working on something like this. :(

--
Nathan Ahlstrom                        FreeBSD: http://www.FreeBSD.org/
nrahlstr@winternet.com                 PGP Key ID: 0x67BC9D19