Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 21:31:57 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Finally a Linux with a ports collection

--l3ej7W/Jb2pB3qL2

On 2002-05-14 00:13 -0400, George Georgalis <george@galis.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 12:54:07AM -0700, Gregory Sutter wrote:
> >>=20
> >> Is Andrew corrupting you now?
> >
> >Well actually, yes.  Since I knew I was moving to San Diego, I
> >planned to learn to surf... but Andrew saying "Let's surf" makes
> >it a lot easier to duck out of work early.
> >
> >I went again today.  The water is still pretty cold--wetsuit
> >required--but there were pelicans diving for fish all around,
> >and the sunset made the western sky into a hazy rainbow.  It's
> >quite a sight when viewed from a surfboard bobbing in the sea.
>=20
> Where did you go out? I know all the breaks. Lived there till I moved to
> Manhattan recently, now I'm actually in Hoboken, no surf, no snorkeling,
> no pelicans just geese.

Well, I live in Pacific Beach, 2 blocks from the beach, so I like to
go out by the pier.  Saves driving with the surfboard on the car.
I also like La Jolla Shores, Del Mar, Tourmaline.  I haven't surfed
Windandsea yet.  I'm still a newbie at this; I'll get there.

I'm sorry to hear about your New Jersey.  You'll have to come back to
visit.  Do you have any surf suggestions for me in the meantime?  :)

Greg
--=20
Gregory S. Sutter                    When everybody's out to get you,
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org              paranoia is just good thinking.
http://www.zer0.org/~gsutter/=20
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net/0x845DFEDD

--l3ej7W/Jb2pB3qL2