Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:25:52 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, possibly shared lib problem ?

Hi !

During my work on updating the postgresql port I stepped into
a problem, that pgacces isn't able anymore, to load the postgresql
.so files ...

When I committed the postgresql 6.2.1 and pgaccess port months ago
everything was fine with current. But now it fails.

Marc Fournier confirmed, that he also has this problem with -current.

andreas@titan{459} $ pgaccess
Error in startup script: couldn't load file "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so": Undefined symbol "_PQsetdb" in wish8.0:/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so
    while executing
"load /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so"
    (procedure "main" line 3)
    invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
    (file "/usr/local/bin/pgaccess" line 3172)

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm   http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas