Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:41:00 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <ken@kdm.org>
Subject:   RE: Porting a SCSI driver from 2.2.x to 3.x

Howdy,
	I've contacted Simon several times over the last year. No driver has been
forthcoming, even for testing purposes. Mark Salyzyn's driver has been
working flawlessly for me on several 2.2.8 boxes, but I need them working on
3.x soonish. If that requires me porting the 2.2.8 driver, then I'll do so.
	I don't necessarily see anything wrong with duplicate efforts, but I can
see problems in deciding which driver should be merged into the repository.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au