Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:20:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-Anything Install Failure

I haven't been able to get Anything above 2.1.6-RELEASE to install on our
server.  It is a Pentium 100mhz with a Diamond Speedstar Pro SE
and it just flashes little characters when i try to install.

I removed the Video card and replaced it with a Trident card, and the
flashing went away, but it still won't install.
the probe gets to APM powermanagement disabled, not probed.

I just skipped the visual config stuff.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.bb.cc.wa.us/~chris/book.html
I may Be inaffective, but atleast I am good at it.