Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: lock order reversal on Alpha

On 19-Oct-01 Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Fresh -current kernel on an DS10 Alpha box:

I have untested patches to fix this.  Unfortunately they involve fixing the
locking in teh clock code and I've only done i386 and alpha so far, but the
same changes need to be replicated into all the otehr arch's.  Alternatively,
we should have MI devices for the RTC and i8254 timers so that this code
wouldn't be duplicated all over the place.  *sigh*

If this is a UP box you should be able to just continue from this for now.