Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:31:11 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Martyn Jansen <martyn.jansen@zynstra.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: legal question on licence terms

Hello Martyn,

14.09.2012 19:16, Martyn Jansen пишет:

> I'm looking at your licence terms and conditions and particularly the section on "redistribution restriction" on a number of ports.

FreeBSD ports system is a set of tools to deal with software created
elsewhere. The information about licences, permissions, etc. should
be looked at the original site, asked to original authors. The source
files may be used for the referrence.

As a starting point I'll suggest using the file pkg-descr at the
port's directory. This file usially hes a refference to the
original site.

Thank you for your interest at the FreeBSD Operating System.
--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve