Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:39:14 -0400
From:      Bush Doctor <dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   A question on port building?

This question arises from something I noticed when trying to
build codecrusader. (Thanxs to Kent)  It seems that codecrusader
depends on bison during its build process.  Now that bison is part
of the system, is it sufficient to have "USE_BISON=yes" in the
Makefile?  I'm asking because I see from bsd.port.mk

# USE_NEWGCC    - Says that the port requirest the latest gcc, either in
#                                 the system or installed from a port.

and bison is also in ports.

thanxs ...

#;^)
--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.

bush doctor
<dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>