Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 23:31:37 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Tom Samplonius <tom@uniserve.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Announce: Sendmail 8.8.3 in stable

I've passed off diffs for the hard part of the bind update to peter
for review,  however there's no need to upgrade to 4.9.5, just apply
the patch (which I think I also applied to stable yesterday).

So, bind is not high priority.

  From: Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
  Subject: Announce: Sendmail 8.8.3 in stable
  > > I just updated the sendmail sources on my -stable box to the version
  > > from -current, and it compiles and runs fine.  I hope someone (me?) gets
  > > around to merging it in before 2.1.6a goes out.
  >
  >   Yes, please do.  I have done the same thing as well (I did get burnt by
  > an old .depend), and all works.

  OK, I've now upgraded everything.  I had to tag a couple of manpages,
  but it compiles and installs fine on my 2.1.5 box.

  As far as libresolv goes, I'll let Paul and Bill deal with that.

  Nate