Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 1998 21:20:18 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Hostas Red <kong@kkk.ml.org>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world: problem still exists...

Hi!

> > CVSup'ed after posible update and ran 'make world'. The problem still
> > exists, but no more error about 'include' in line 2062 :-)
> I believe this was just fixed by Alex in revision 1.6 of
> src/lib/libalias/alias_db.c.

Yes, it was, thanks to him. :) But libalias problem still affects 'make
world' as follows:

======= 8< =======
/usr/src/usr.sbin/ppp/loadalias.c: In function `loadAliasHandlers':
/usr/src/usr.sbin/ppp/loadalias.c:79: parse error before
`__libalias_version'
/usr/src/usr.sbin/ppp/loadalias.c:75: warning: `path' might be used
uninitialized in this function
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Adios,