Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:50:54 -0500
From:      rdewalt@meridianksi.com (Ryan Dewalt)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ESS 1869 Audiodrive

Has anyone had any luck configuring the ESS ES1869 Audio Drive sound card?
I haven't been lucky to date in getting even a beep.  It's the last bit on
my laptop (CTX 700EZ) that I cannot get functioning.

Any pointers to info, or info itself (i.e. which bits to compile into the
kernel, how to De-pnp the thing) would be very much appreciated.

-Ryan