Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:32:39 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        stas@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: MMC cards support

In message: <20071214190825.GG17356@dracon.ht-systems.ru>
            Stanislav Sedov <stas@FreeBSD.org> writes:
: BTW, what is the status of usb for now? Should it work? I'm receiving
: a 'device problem (IOERROR), disabling port 1' message if device attached.
: Is it known problem, or something is misconfigured in my board?

USB works.  I've used three different serial parts as well as a flash
reader and a flash stick on my KB9202A.

The device error for port 1 is because you are using the FQPA
packaging of the part.  This packaging doesn't bring out the second
USB port.  However, the internal pullups aren't quit strong enough for
the usb hardware to realize there's nothing connected to it.  This is
an erratum of the part.

Warner