From owner-freebsd-doc Fri Dec 7 1:54:49 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-doc@freebsd.org Received: from maisoncorbeil.com (h-64-105-236-101.CHCGILGM.covad.net [64.105.236.101]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id F3D8A37B41E for ; Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:51:57 -0800 (PST) Received: from sniperdev.com (24.0.212.26) by maisoncorbeil.com with SMTP (Eudora Internet Mail Server 3.0.3); Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:48:34 -0600 From: "Nick Cargill" To: Subject: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:11:08 -0800 Reply-To: "Nick Cargill" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Message-ID: <1204432782-1720106@maisoncorbeil.com> Sender: owner-freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.org Dear Sir or Madam:

Dear Media Executive,

I would like to speak to you regarding our new content management solution (CMS) called the “Oven” - it has been specifically developed for publishers.  In a nutshell, if a company has extensive content such as articles and media (jpgs, gifs, word documents, pdf’s, avi’s, mpg’s, mov’s) they can push this content to the web in minutes without having any programming skills. The same people creating the content can update the website daily through a web-enabled interface.

Publishers who have an existing website, push your content to the web faster and cheaper today.  Publishers without a web presence get one now!

Alice Plain, Jeep King of the Mountain, had this to say, "This is amazing! I cannot believe how easy it is to manage and update the Website, I have always wanted to take a class to learn more about the Internet, but now I don’t have to, anyone that can type can do this."

We have different solutions to meet your specific needs!

Single License – for individual websites, we will either integrate seamlessly with your existing site or build from the ground up.

Multi License – For publishers that manage multiple websites.

Enterprise (hosted or non-hosted) – Ideal for publishers or organizations that are interested in purchasing the Oven’s base technology and would like to implement a great deal of customization.   These clients continue to benefit from core improvements and feature enhancements to the Oven at no cost.

For more information, visit http://www.sniperdev.com (this website is also powered by our product).

If you wish to be removed from this newsletter just click here.