Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:52:02 -1000
From:      "Kuriyama, Kent K Mr (CPF N651KK)" <KuriyaKK@cpf.navy.mil>
To:        'Marco Paulo Rodrigues' <drkangel@pathcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: pccard problems.. I think

Marco,

I have run into a similar problem with 3.4 RELEASE.  I have a Dell 300CPI
with a 3COM 3C589D PC card that refuses to be recognized by the 3.4
installation disks.  3.3 RELEASE works fine.

I ended up installing 3.3 then CVSUP'd to 3.4.  With 3.4 RELEASE on the hard
drive, there's no problem with recognizing the 3C589D.

Kent