Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 22:33:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fubar w/3.2-BETA

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> This is really weird; I can't reproduce this!
>
> I wonder if it's because my test box uses SCSI.  Damn, time to dust
> off the IDE system I think. :)

The minor oddity I experienced did happen on a SCSI system.  Just in
an attempt to reproduce this, I'll wipe off what I've already put on
the box and install the latest 3.2-BETA snapshot on it (I'm just
playing with it right now anyway). This time, I'll document every
move.  :-)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."