Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:22:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Books

O'Reilly did have a Berkeley Unix In A Nutshell, but it's long since out
of print.  You might see it listed in the back of some of their older
books.

You might want to look at Unix In Plain English.  My wife and I each have
a desk copy at work, but I didn't think to compare SysV vs. BSD as we're
in a Solaris 2.6 shop...

Eric Wayte, DBA
Univ. of Central Florida
ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu