Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:19:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey M. Dominiak" <jmdomini@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Custom Kernel Help

I am trying to create a custom kernel. I hae made my modifications and
compiled successfully. However I can't get it to boot.  Everything looks
beautiful untill "panic: nobody wants to mount my kernel". Presumably I
removed some device I shouldn't have. (BTW I am booting from the first
partition on my second IDE hard disk. Can anybody save me some time and
point out my error?

Also does anybody know what line I need to add to get my SB16 to be
supported.  I tried the line in the LINT file, but if I insert it the
kernel won't even compile.

Thanks for any help you can provide!