Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:45:14 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web interface for fxtv.

Edwin Culp wrote:

> Randall Hopper wrote:
> >
> > Edwin Culp:
> >  |I tried fxtv with the fxtv -defaultInput svideo with
> >  |no effect.  I put defaultInput in the Fxtv app-defaults
> >  |file with no effect, but changing the input form the
> >  |fxtv window works perfectly.
> >
> > My bust.  The attached patch will fix that right up.
> >
> > Randall
> >
> Just got your mail.  I'll try it right now.  Thanks a lot.
>
> ed
Command line works great.  It doesn't seem to be reading the
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Fxtv file though because I
changed the Fxtv.defaultInput:	svideo with no results.  I'll
keep looking even though it isn't critical.

Thanks again,

ed

P.D. Before I forget, do you know of a cgi/web based interface
for fxtv/bt848 ?
TIA
ed