Date:      Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:10:45 +0200
From:      Christoph Franke <Franke.Christoph@gmx.de>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: windowmaker-0.80.2

Dear Maintainer,

I have a question concerning the windowmaker port on FreeBSD. I try to
use windowmaker with xinerama support, but it fails in terms of
placement and maximization of windows. I found, that there are patches
for the source code to improve the xinerama support. Are those patches
already integrated in the port or is this possible and desirable?

Best regards

Christoph Franke

--
Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they do
not realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.