Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:18:58 +0200
From:      Alex <freebsd-reply@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Miroslav Pendev <shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, postmaster@feeebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The virus spreading around

Dear Miroslav,

Saturday, June 22, 2002, 9:03:16 AM, you wrote:

MP> Hi guys,

MP> I do not know, but can we stop all e-mails with attachments
MP> with Win-DOS extensions like scr, exe, com and etc... for example

MP> This list (questions) is for newbies, basicaly, and someone may need to
MP> send attachment... but exe, scr or others M$ crap - I do not think so...

MP> This stupid virus is nothing special but the attachment is 40K!

MP> I just have got like 20 of these x 40K x few tousands people ... ;-/

MP> It will be nice if the mail admin can stop these ;-)

MP> I will buy him a beer if he comes in Toronto ;-)))

MP> --Miro

I agree with Miro on this one. It best to drop mail that are (very)
probable to contain virus or spam.

--
Best regards,
Alex

The FreeBSD handbook
www.freebsd.org/handbook

How to get best results from the FreeBSD- questions mailing list
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/freebsd-questions/index.html

Alternative:
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html