Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:21:07 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   setting up 2 VIRTUAL_HOSTS under mailman.

	If none of the mailman gurus here want to bother with it,
	ok, I'll re-singup to the mailman lists.  I just want to
	set up two virtual lists. I can usually get more out of
	reading the src code than the documentation, and
	Mailman/Defaullts.py was

	VIRTUAL_HOSTS={}

	into which I added {'foo.thought.org', 'bar.thought.org'}

	but this gave me syntax errors when I tried to run something
	in bin/*.  The python error caret pointed to the comma; when
	I removed the comma, the following err pointed at the closing
	brace.  So, nutshell: this ain't it.

	Can anybody clue me in?

	tia, guys,

	gary