Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:01:23 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux Business Expo Chicago

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 at 13:20:55 -0500, Michael Lucas wrote:
> Well, much to my surprise I see that FreeBSD is going to have a booth
> at the Linux Business Expo this April

Why the surprise?  We were at the one in Nov. in Vegas too.. and have
been doing COMDEX (which is what the LBE really is, they just needed a
name to call the 'non-Microsoft' people so they could shove us all into
a corner of a building by ourselves) for a while now :-)

I'm working on the site.. it'll be at http://www.bsdcon.org/ when it's
finished.. it's currently at http://www.freebsdcon.org/.

> Anyone on the list going to be there?  If I delay my Chicago trip for
> a week, can I meet some of you folks face-to-face?

Swing by the FreeBSD booth :-)

- jim

--
- jim mock - walnut creek cdrom/freebsd test labs - jim@luna.cdrom.com -