Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:45:17 +1100
From:      Jean-Yves Avenard <jean-yves.avenard@hydrix.com>
To:        "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: twa breakage on AMD64 with 9.1.5.2 3wareversionand2005-01-1103:00:49 UTC RELENG_5 commit

Hello

On 15/01/2005, at 12:40 PM, Vinod Kashyap wrote:

> Could you give the attached patch a try?  Just a hunch...

I did... same behavior. it just hangs right after displaying the twa0
line.

Actually, hangs is incorrect. As I had to drive to the office to reload
a previous kernel (never, ever rely on nextboot my friends!)
When I got there I saw that it went a little bit further, so it seems
that it doesn't just hang... it is just very very slow

Jean-Yves

---
Jean-Yves Avenard
Hydrix Pty Ltd - Embedding the net