Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:45:40 -0500
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD presentations

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 06:54:51AM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> topics particularly of interest:

And I should have mentioned, for 1000X bonus marks, anything to
do with FreeBSD and aerospace.

I remember a thread entitled "FreeBSD goes to Mars" and I'm currently
trolling the list archives for that.  So far I've found managed to
find a posting to -hackers by Julian Assange about the use of VxWorks
in the Mars Pathfinder.  Anything that makes the relationship to
FreeBSD more obvious or anything that is more recent would be great.

--
If I could think of a two-line witty aphorism for you to remember
me by, this would definitely be it.