Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        peter@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you Peter!! (Was: Heavily loaded amd/nfs... )

	I am very happy to report that with the recent commits to -current
I can now run my script that reads some 16000 small files in over NFS
links at full speed and to completion without locking the box. *BSEG*

	Many, many thanks for this, it was a huge area of concern for my
boss that even though the box performed well under real world load it was
falling down on this step (building configuration files). Chalk one up for
the good guys.

Doug
--
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter