Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:13:30 -0500
From:      "Hela Yon" <hela.yon@leadsinsights-boosters.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IWCE Expo 2018 Attendees List?

Hi,

Hope you doing well.

This follow email is to check if you had a chance to review my previous
email sent which explains about our list services and others for new
business prospects.

Thanks for your precious time. I would really appreciate if you can reply
with your questions or queries.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards

Hela