Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:56:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joe Lira <joe@joe.to>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        BMICK@bigpond.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tar Files

well i will keep my mouth shut from now on until i know what i'm doing :)

by the way, a friend of mine and I got a sweet little telnet chat program
running. feel free to stop by ( telnet joe.to port 7227 )

it interfaces the the web in numerous ways:
www.joe.to/cgi-bin/stats
www.joe.to/current.shtml
www.joe.to/cgi-bin/profiles?command=view
this page requires you to have logged in to the chat system first
www.joe.to/cgi-bin/mail?command=login

joe