Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:51:22 -0800
From:      "Fred J. Lomas" <aj@8hill.com>
To:        "Ryan Thompson" <freebsd@sasknow.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Natd

It's getting clearer now, but I do not have a file called natd.conf I have
rc.conf ,so now what do I do?? like I stated this version of BSD has been
tweaked to do this web server stuff so, I mean it doesn't even have the man
pages on it , but the ipfw and natd are the standard stuff.......so Hmmmmmm.
I do have version 3.3 installed on another box that I have been messing with
but I am not to deep into yet, I just installed it last night that went ok
so I can at least look at the man pages there, any other suggestions. I
greatly appreciate everyone's comments!!!!!!!!! :-)