Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:47:42 +0100
From:      "Jasvinder S. Bahra" <bbdl21548@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Binding dhclient to a particular network interface

Terry,

I tried adding the interface line to the dhclient configuration file (and
then rebooting), but it had no effect.  Entering the "sockstat -l4" command
showed that local address was still "*:68".

I had a look at the man pages for the configuration file, but other than
trying again with the word "interface" (as opposed to "Interface"), couldn't
think of any other approach.

Thanks for the suggestion though, and if you (or indeed, anyone else) has
any other ideas, please do share.

Regards,

Jazz