Date:      Tue, 6 May 2008 22:31:41 +0200
From:      Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, stevefranks@ieee.org
Subject:   Re: configure: how to tell what options were used

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 22:13:47 Steve Franks wrote:
> I think I'm having problems with a port due to a sub-port having
> incorrect configure options.  Anyone know how to find out what those
> might have been?  I'm not seeing a standard way to find that out...

Don't clean the build, then:
make all-depends-list | while read DIR; do
	cd ${DIR}
	configlog=$(make -V WRKSRC)/config.log
	if test -f ${configlog}; then
		echo ${configlog}
	fi
done | xargs ${EDITOR}

Then have fun finding the problem in the logs. Without knowing what to look
for, that can be tedious.

--
Mel

    and never get to the software part.