Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30413: [UPDATE] xine 0.4.3->0.5.3

The following reply was made to PR ports/30413; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To: Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:41:35 +0900

 At Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:08:30 +0300 (IDT),
 Roman Shterenzon wrote:
 > >Synopsis:       [UPDATE] xine 0.4.3->0.5.3
 (snip)
 > The xine now consists of two parts - the lib and the ui.
 > The old port can meet Mr.Bullet.

 Good job!  But how about just updating xine with xine-ui without
 changing the port name, and adding xine-lib as libxine?

 Memorandum:
 	- Add INSTALLS_SHLIB=yes to the xine-lib port
 	- PORTNAME=xine, PKGNAMEPREFIX=lib

 > Unfortunately I won't be able to maitain it any longer, please reset maintainer
 > in those two ports.

 OK.  Thanks for taking care of the port for long!

 --
                      /
                     /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

 "Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each impression
   a little bit stronger..  Experience slips away -- Time stand still"