Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:48:16 +0000 (GMT)
From:      George Reid <greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pam issues

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> I'm trying to port CUPS, a print spooling system with frontend
> a la Windows Print Dialog. It's also capable of using all
> features of newer HP ColorLAserJet printers (HP4500)

Sorry - I already ported this. I have also been bitten by the "porting
something that has already been ported" problem - it pays to check the
commit logs and GNATS before you start on something.

"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

      George Reid * greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org