Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 07:58:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@gil.net>
To:        Prinaya Phansopon <pphanso@gallium.csusb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installation

Hi,
I'm new also, and the only problem that I had was that EMM386 in the DOS
config.sys file wouldn't allow the install program to work. After REMing
out the EMM386 line I was able to go to the cdrom from DOG type view and
run install without a hitch. Don't forget to have some free space on the
disk you are trying to install to. Use fips to create it if there is none.

Not much but I hope it can help

Keith