Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:10:49 PDT
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD a better OS than Linux?

I see no harm in it.
But rather only to better inform the public eye, or, the public's
cauntiousness in reviewing FreeBSD more. At the same time, it advocates it.
The more info, documents, *books*, news, etc.. etc.. Just helps FreeBSD in a
lot of ways! I'm all for it! 200%. My license plate is FreeBSD, and bumper
sticker - http://www.freebsd.org/! I want to see FreeBSD get in the
spotlight Linux is now, and get what it deserves! KICK A** OS!!! I also like
OpenBSD too mind you.