Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        Adam Capell <adam.capell@learnps.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: colorls and linuxls

I made a symlink to ls named rls, then in my aliases that use more, I
replaced ls with rls. That way ll gives me the long list in color, and llm
pipes a regular non-color list into more. So I don't get color when I do
the more list, but at lease I do have color when I do a regular or long
list.

I know this isn't what your really asking, but it is a way to make colorls
very useful.

Ken