Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:14:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@freebsd.scds.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, obanta@unixgeeks.net
Subject:   Re: Current with XFree86 3.3.2

I'm seeing the same thing here on a current (as of about an hour ago) system.
I've been having problems for the past few days, (after installing on a new
HD).  I thought that it was a problem with the way I did my install, so I
was trying to fix that, however if you are having the same problem, it appears
to be something in current.  I've tried many changes to the X config file with
no luck.

Does anyone know what would cause this?

Thanks,
-Justin Seger-